Monday, April 10, 2017

Roses in my basket


Goodmorning bloggers today it's my turn to put a card on this blog.
This time I have taken this sweet little girl this comes from
a decoupage sheet and made this card with it.
I have also use my new product Flock.
They say on the Craft event that you could use it with versa mark
but did not stick on the card.
Than I looked on you tube and looked they had just stamped,
used glue put some flock on it press it with the backside
from a spoon wait 1min and with a soft brush
you put the rest of the flock away and you have a 
velvet like appearanse.
I also have use the new swirl stamp that 
I had won at Holley I don't know the brand.
You can find the materials HERE








Thanks for Looking

Karin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.