Monday, April 17, 2017

A Very Special Birthday


The absolute wonderful thing about Sherri's art is how versatile it is.  It is just as pretty if you color up the digi and leave it as a stand alone as it is when you add all the embellishments to it.  There is a very good story as to why I have left it blank.  

Those of you who know me, know I am an avid sports fan. We attend the home games on the weekends for our local Triple A baseball team.  There is a very kind lady that I met a few years ago.  She has been attending baseball games as a season ticket holder for 34 years, and this year, she is unable to attend for health reasons.  This week she celebrated her 87th birthday.  In past years, we have had cake during the games to celebrate.  This year, they did a tribute to her on the big screen. 

So, with that back story, I made this card, and I am taking it to the baseball game to have everyone who knows and loves her sign it so we can let her know she is missed at the games.  The Z-fold card works perfectly for this, as the entire inside is left blank.  I worried that had I included flowers or anything else, that it would just fall off before we got the opportunity to send it to her.  Here is the front and the inside of the card.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.