Saturday, December 3, 2016

Merry Christmas with Gingerbread Bestie

Ok, only 22 days left until Christmas! Is anyone else starting to feel overwhelmed?!?

I have the perfect way to relax! Sit back and color MY BESTIES
Coloring makes me feel more relaxed every single time. 

Here is my latest My Besite coloring...


Isn't she adorable? This is IMG817 Gingerbread Bestie. I have colored her up with Copic markers. 

When you are finish with your My Bestie colorings and projects, please feel free to share them in the My Bestie Facebook group. We have a fun and inspiring group. You are sure to make some new crafty friends and get loads of inspiration. 

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have a craftastic day! 
Hugs, 
               Tina DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.